Order number: WOF-121-001
E.g. for display with resolution:
1024 x 768 pixels
Backlight: 250 cd/m2
Open Frame Solutions
The Wöhr® open frame module (WOF) is particularly suited for the installation of displays with customised processing and adaption to predetermined circuit boards, controllers and other electronics components.
Protected from electrical and mechanical influences, the display is closed on all sides but also open (open frame). The ultra-flat construction allows an installation in switchboards, machines and automats or as adververtising displays e.g. in banks, shopping centres, public institutions or stations.
Specifications of the Open-Frame-mechanics
- Available in sizes 12,1", 15“, 17“, 19“, 21,5", 26“, 27", 32“, 42“ and 43“; further sizes on request
- Easy adaption at customer specifications possible due to our basic constructions
- Modular system, offering infinite installation and mounting options
- Pre-finished in chromated aluminum, stainless-steel or galvanized sheet steel
- Depending on installation suitable for high IP protection
- Passive cooling
- Long-term available
- Mounted version with touch screen or float glass pane up to complete systems for different applications
Our concept for your individual open frame configuration
Bolts, cable exits, screw joints, ventilation openings etc are adapted to the customer-specific/application-specific configurations. The mechanics are seperately available in the different versions.
Take advantage of our longstanding competence, when it comes to tailor-made solutions!
We are happy to assist!
+49 7081 9540-0 | WOF@WoehrGmbH.de
Ready-to-install, modular open frame solutions by WÖHR®
For some years now, the profound know how in development and production of single components e.g. enclosures, mechanics, keyboards, surface finishes and printing had been used by the Richard Wöhr GmbH also successfully in the field of systems technology. Here the family company de...
...velops, produces and sells complete input-, operating-, control- and monitoring systems, which, due to their high IP protection classes and their easily cleanable surfaces, are suitable especially for harsh industrial environments or hygienically sensitive areas.
Monitor built-in module on steel plate powder coated
- Steel plate punched with welding studs powder coated RAL 9010
- 2x monitor built-in module 21" incl. control electronics and light sensor
For the pharmaceutical industry
- front panel made of zincor sheet powder coated RAL 9010
- dimensions: 566 x 592 x 13,5 mm
- protection class IP65 on the front side
- incl. flush-mounted float glass pane on the front side 2 mm
- surface micro etched GW80-100
- selectively back printed float glass pane
(RAL 9005 jet black)
- incl. KEYBOARD WALLY7/MP/UB/D
- with integrated touchpad (capacitive principle of operation)
- incl. keyboard controller (Watchdog) and cable with USB plug
- 4-colored ABAK front foil (German layout)
- with key edge embossing
- tilt angle infinitely adjustable
- no visible cable (cable routing through hinge)
In the medical technology environment
- optionally available with PCAP touchscreen
- natural anodised, incl. corner connectors, sealing profile and mitre bonding
- hygienically constructed
- made of stainless steel 1.4301
- incl. KEYBOARD WALLY7 made of stainless steel
- adjustment force/tilt angle infinitely adjustable
- no visible cable